My Aunt and Uncle took care of Miss Meisje while I was gone for the first week, the final five days, my best friend Iva watched after the baby dog.
Meisje learned how to share toys and eat cat food from cousin Zuzu. She learned how to beg even better for human food with Iva (she ate TV dinners and Hot Pockets). Meisje learned to be nice to little kids, and let them play with her kennel too. After all when one is two or three years old, it is fun to bark and pretend one is a doggie.
Meisje is happy to have her Momma back, even if Momma is mean and makes her eat her dog food. She loves her rib bone from her "Grand-paw", and she chews it all of the time.


1 comment:
Hi Kristen, I bet Meisje missed you a ton. I loved looking at your vacation pictures. Looks like a great time. What an awesome place to visit. Happy New Year Girlfriend! Miss you, Cyndi
Post a Comment