
Yesterday, while running errands, I was stopped. Why? Two words: fabric softener. The only scent besides deodorant I wear is in my clothes. I love fabric softener. I always use a little extra. My current favorite is "Snuggle". I like green snuggle. I guess other people do too. A very posh looking lady asked where she could purchase my perfume while I was at Smiths'. I told her "Aisle 12". She was surprised that it was my fabric softener.
I thought this was humorous. Hopefully you do too.

3 comments:
Very nice blog! What fun to keep updated. Also, fabric softener is so much fun now that it comes in all sorts of different flavors. or smells. :)
I'll have to check the Snuggle. I used to love the scent of Finesse shampoo, but I don't think they sell that as perfume, either. :)
Aisle 12, that is funny! I have been using a lavender fabric softener by Meyers Clean Day that is really lovely. I too used to love the smell of Finesse shampoo! Nice to see you started a blog Kristen, kiss Meisje for me!!
Post a Comment